IN SERVICE ELECTRICAL TESTING
We perform In Service Electrical Testing For Business Premises & Holiday Cottages Using the state of the art computerised Seaward PAT testing equipment. We are qualified City & Guilds 2377 and work within the IET code of practice.
Why choose VDA?
- Professional engineers. All our Engineers are highly experienced and qualified to City & Guilds 2377 Inspection & Testing of Electrical Equipment and all tests are carried out in accordance with the IET Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection
- Quality test equipment. We use the latest computerised PAT Testing Equipment and have an annual calibration and maintenance routine in place. Our test equipment can safely test all IT equipment.
- High quality reporting. On completion we will provide a certificate and a CD report detailing make, model and serial number of each appliance (when available) as well as a comprehensive list of all tests and results.
- Tailor made testing solutions. We offer all our clients one of the most easily managed PAT Testing regimes on the market today. This allows it to be done at a time convenient to your own personal requirements. (If needs to be done out of business hours this can be arranged at NO extra cost).
- No hidden charges. Our Price includes In Service Electrical Testing of each Portable Appliance, replacement fuses as per IET Code of Practice and minor rewiring of plugs.